Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We have an exciting new opportunity available for anyone wishing to embark on a stable and financially prosperous career in 2021.
We welcome applications from anyone who feels they have the potential to be a high-level recruiter.
Due to continued growth over the past 12 months (even during the pandemic), a vacancy has arisen for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant within Service Care Solutions.
SCS are a privately owned Recruitment Agency, based in Preston city centre, which was formed in 2005 and specialises in eight different sectors, responsible for providing temporary and permanent staff to various organisations Nationwide.
What does the role involve?
- This is a 360 recruitment role, were you will become the master of your own market - taking charge of all elements of the recruitment and aftercare process
- Identifying prospective new candidates using a range of techniques including online research, outbound calling, advertising and job boards
- Networking effectively to increase your market presence
- Resourcing & placing candidates, and meeting client expectations with fantastic candidates
- Building and maintaining outstanding client and candidate relationships
- Excellent compliance and attention to detail
- Manage and develop your own geographical market
- Work towards realistic daily and monthly targets
What we can offer you:
There's no denying it, there are tons of recruiters out there.
So, what's different about Service Care Solutions? Well, let me tell you…
- Despite current events SCS have remained successful and are continuing to grow, and are proud to say they have not had to furlough any of their employees, and have continued to provide support and flexible arrangements for all its employees
- The SCS culture and team gives you an excellent mix of hard work, fun, self-development and recognition
- SCS are proud to hold the Investors in People Silver accreditation and this underpins our commitment to develop our staff throughout their career
We don't stop there, check out the amazing benefits package that we offer…
- Uncapped commission structure
- Enhanced permanent role commission structure
- Annual billings bonus & annual profit share
- Regular incentives & rewards
- Flexible working options
- Training academy including an initial 4-week training plan and access to tailored courses in the first 12-weeks
- Cycle Scheme & Tech Scheme
- 29 days' annual leave (inclusive of public holidays) increasing by 1 day per each year of service up to 5 years
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual awards ceremonies with prizes
- Lancashire MIND wellbeing coaching sessions
- Recreational break out room with pool table, ping pong, darts and pool table
- Brand new, high specification laptop with state of the art software
- Salary sacrifice enhanced pension scheme
- …and much more!
What kind of applicants are we looking for?
- People with a desire and willingness to learn
- Someone wanting a long-term career
- Excellent work ethic and a desire to succeed
- Someone who is competitive and thrives under pressure
- Resilient, motivated and ambitious
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communicator
- Sales/telephone/customer service skills & experience desirable but not essential
- Good admin and IT skills
So, what are you waiting for?
If you feel you could be the right candidate, want to work for a company that is committed to you and your development, want to earn recruitment commission and receive rewards, then this could be the role for you and we encourage you to apply.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £18270 per annum + OTE, Pension, Bonus
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Recruitment
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208956
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-07-29 09:13:43 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Administrative Assistant
- Care Allocation Officer
- Brokerage Assistant
- Reablement Worker
- Care Assistant
- Project Manager
- Transport Officer
- Compliance Team Leader
- Planning Officer
- Project Manager
- Waking Nights Worker
- Band 5 - Pharmacy Technician - Derby
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 5 - Pharmacy Technician - Stoke
- Detoxification Nurse (RMN/RN)
- Environmental Health Officer
- Highways Solicitor
- Finance Assistant