Band 3 Mental Health Care Assistant
Service Care Solutions have a vacancy for a Band 3 Mental Health Care Assistant, to work a variety of shifts on an inpatient mental health unit in Ilford.
The ward is an inpatient female ward for adults 18 and over.
The service cares for women suffering from acute mental health problems and are in crisis, unable to be treated at home.
The pay rate for this position is £13.50ph ltd with enhanced rates up to £20.00 per hour ltd for nights and weekends.
Please bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Principle Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Capital Projects
- Scrub Nurse
- Band 5 RMN
- Social Work Assistant
- MIG Welder
- Contracts Lawyer (Part-Time)
- Children's Support Worker
- Architectural Assistant
- Support Worker
- Programme Administrator
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Bank Mental Health Shifts in across Sussex
- ADHOC RMN in NHS Hailsham
- Service Manager
- Property Manager
- Project Manager
- Electrical Supervisor