Service Care Solutions are currently looking to register Therapy Assistant to work on a community basis in the NHS in Preston.
The positions are full time, 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday for an initial 13-week period, paying between £12.61ph (Ltd) Days.
The team focus on supporting discharges from hospital by providing a therapy assessment of patients function and care needs at home.
The Home First Team works together with the CATCH (central allocation for care and health) Team which is an integrated health and social care team working together to ensure the most appropriate care services are assigned based on the patient's needs.
The successful candidate will work to improve experience for patients in relation to the discharge process; promote continuity of care from the acute into the community and enable patient's to recover within their home environment.
The successful applicant must have previous experience within a similar position and have worked in an NHS Band 3 job role previously.
Service Care Solutions offers a specialist, dedicated consultant offering single point of contact.
We will cover the total cost of your compliance during the registration process including; Vaccinations, Occupational Health Certificates, DBS Certificates and Training.
You will receive a £250 annual training allowance including online CPD training and renewals.
Interested? Please send and updated CV with relevant experience along with your telephone number to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £12 - £12.61 per hour
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-07-28 11:20:23 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Principle Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Capital Projects
- Scrub Nurse
- Band 5 RMN
- Social Work Assistant
- MIG Welder
- Contracts Lawyer (Part-Time)
- Children's Support Worker
- Architectural Assistant
- Support Worker
- Programme Administrator
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Bank Mental Health Shifts in across Sussex
- ADHOC RMN in NHS Hailsham
- Service Manager
- Property Manager
- Project Manager
- Electrical Supervisor