Research / Campaign Manager – FTC FOR 5/6 MONTHS
Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm remote working , occasionally having to go into MK
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To manage the research and campaign plan for contacting key stakeholders within the academic research community in the run up to research groups submitting applications for NIHR funding.
The aim of the role will be to maximise utilisation of NIHR infrastructure and services operated by the client, as well as providing suggestions for change going forward.
This role would suit someone who can talk to academic stakeholders in a consultative and intelligent way, extracting information and then talking to then about what cloent offers to include in their funding application.
They would need to be passionate about the company and its purpose – living longer healthier lives, and to promote this to the Biomedical Research Centres.
The initial project needs to be completed in ~3 months as it is linked to the timeframe of funding applications being submitted to the NIHR and will need to be well managed.
This role will be remote, mainly working from home and therefore needs a self starter who is motivated to understand the NIHR BRC landscape and forge strong relationships with the key contacts within each BRC or prospective BRC.
There are 2 business development managers who will support the project, but you will be the main person to make contact and develop these relationships.
You will see the process through from start to finish, collating all information with the aim of increasing the number of BRC who use the services of our client.
The stakeholders are based all over the UK but due to the pandemic most of the contact will be done remotely.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key elements of the role include:
Biomedical Research Centres (BRC) and groups looking to implement a BRC.
- Experience of implementing a contact campaign within a commercial (ideally business-to-business) setting, ideally life sciences
- Excellent communication skills, experience of dealing with academic /director level stakeholders
- Good internal and external stakeholder management
- Excellent analytical skills to monitor campaign success on a variety of channels
- Marketing qualification
- Demonstrable track record of success
- Experience of the life science research environment
*For a confidential discussion and more detailed job description please call Tony on 0203 750 0575.
- Rate: Market related
- Location: Milton Keynes
- Type: Contract
- Industry: PR
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Contact: Tony Ward
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: TW210
- Posted: 2021-07-27 19:54:46 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- TVG Scientific Advisor (Genomics)
- C# .NET Developer / Back End Developer
- Testing Lead
- Informatics Data Engineer
- Senior UX Designer
- Java Developer
- Quality Manager FTC 18 Months
- Contract Manager
- Lab Technician
- Senior Biomedical Scientist
- Lab Technician
- Junior Web Developer
- Laboratory Operations Manager
- Biomedical Scientist - Leicester
- Covid Screening Program Shift Manager - Leicester
- Trainee Lab Technician
- HR Administrator CIPD Level 3 or 5
- LIMS Administrator Wolverhampton
- Flexographic Label Printer
- Business Engagement & Internal Communications Manager