Substance Misuse Nurse
Service Care Solutions are supporting a Drug & Alcohol service based in South Wales.
They are currently recruiting for a Substance Misuse Nurse, with an RMN or RGN qualification.
The ideal candidate will support the management and frontline staff to ensure services adhere to the best practice guidelines and comply with the regulatory standards and clinical policies and procedures.
You will oversee the day to day clinical practices, and support the development and implementation of health and wellbeing strategies, including detoxification from drugs and alcohol, harm reduction.
This role is full time, 37.5 hours per week.
* £25-£30 per hour limited
- You will be expected to assess, plan and evaluate programmes of care for patients, taking into account the potential needs of individuals.
- To provide nursing and psychological care for patients accessing substance misuse and detoxification services, including issuing medication, harm reduction, BBV testing, screening and psychosocial support.
- You will work closely with patients offering medical interventions and clinical therapies to support their journey from dependence to freedom.
If you require more information please Danny Booth at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208962 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* four weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialist Substance Misuse consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Principle Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Capital Projects
- Scrub Nurse
- Band 5 RMN
- Social Work Assistant
- MIG Welder
- Contracts Lawyer (Part-Time)
- Children's Support Worker
- Architectural Assistant
- Support Worker
- Programme Administrator
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Bank Mental Health Shifts in across Sussex
- ADHOC RMN in NHS Hailsham
- Service Manager
- Property Manager
- Project Manager
- Electrical Supervisor