Registered Manager needed for Dorset Council, £25 ltd an hour
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- 3 months initially
Hours per week - 37 hours
Pay rate - £25 ltd an hour
Location - Portland, Wimborne or New Forest available
Team - Children's Social Care
You will manage a team working across differing settings, in the residential setting, in family and foster homes and in the community to improve the lives of our Dorset children.
You will ensure that services are targeted to ensure that our Dorset children stay in Dorset, and are given access to the best and most relevant services including education and training to give them a good start in life, realise their potential and be the best that they can be.
Working closely with the multi-agency team and families Dorset council's Harbour will strengthen our work with families and communities to safely reduce the number of children entering care.
Adopting a clinically and intelligence informed approach to risk so that the best choices are made for every child.
What is required?
- Significant experience of Residential Services for children
- Hold a Social Work Qualification e.g.
DipSW, CQSW CSS or equivalent
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management or willingness to undertake it
- Detailed knowledge of Children Homes Regulations and Safeguarding Frameworks
- Knowledge of the legal frameworks for working with children and families and experience of working within those frameworks
- Driving license and access to a car
- Enhanced DBS
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
, A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
, Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
, An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
, Payroll service twice a week.
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
, Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
, Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Royal Orhtapaedic: Imaging Medical Sec
- Rent Arrears Officer
- Support Worker
- Neighbourhood Officer
- Community Assessor
- Admin Aylesbury
- Housing Team Coordinator
- Healthcare Assistant
- Multi Trade Bathroom Fitter
- Warehouse Operative
- MIG Welder
- Support Worker
- ADHOC RMN in Dorking
- RMN in Thatcham
- RMN Female low secure CAMHS
- RMN / RNLD locum role in Hassocks
- Recover Practitioner (Alcohol Specialist)