Primary Mental Health Worker
Primary Mental Health Worker needed for West Berkshire Council based in Newbury, £32 ltd an hour
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- 3 months initially
Hours per week - 30 hours
Pay rate - £32 ltd an hour
Location - Newbury
Team - Children's Social Care
- 4 days a week
- Combination of working at home and going to schools for visits in the Newbury area
- To offer specialist consultation and advice to the Emotional Health Academy and other associated colleagues on aspects of mental health and wellbeing
- To identify and respond to serious/urgent risks or concerns and make decisions to escalate referrals to specialist or safeguarding services when required
- To direct children and their families via Triage and the Emotional Health Workers, to the most appropriate service in order to meet their emotional needs
What is required?
- Masters level qualification or equivalent experience and post graduate training in a relevant mental health, therapeutic and accredited area (e.g.
- Experience of working with Children, Families and Schools
- Experience of working in partnership with other agencies, and multi-disciplinary
- Experience of working within a community mental health organisation or related field
- Experience of children's mental health assessment and implementation of a range of low-intensity evidence-based therapeutic interventions
- Clean full drivers license and own vehicle
- Enhanced DBS
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
, A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
, Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
, An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
, Payroll service twice a week.
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
, Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
, Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Principle Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Capital Projects
- Scrub Nurse
- Band 5 RMN
- Social Work Assistant
- MIG Welder
- Contracts Lawyer (Part-Time)
- Children's Support Worker
- Architectural Assistant
- Support Worker
- Programme Administrator
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Bank Mental Health Shifts in across Sussex
- ADHOC RMN in NHS Hailsham
- Service Manager
- Property Manager
- Project Manager
- Electrical Supervisor