We have a vacancy for an Electrician to join our Repairs and Maintenance team covering Devizes
This is a full time, (37 hours per week) Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
You'll carry out all electrical works across our portfolio of domestic properties in your region, this includes all remedial works, cyclical testing, electric heating upgrades and installations, disabled adaptations and responsive repairs to name a few.
You'll also be responsible for the installation of immersions and showers, so basic plumbing skills will be required to complete shower changes.
Alongside this, you'll also support our planned maintenance teams with kitchen upgrades.
You'll be a fully qualified electrician (holding a 2381 city and guilds qualification or equivalent), with demonstrable experience in domestic electrical installations.
The successful candidate will carry out inspection and testing to BS7671- 2008 to a set programme, advising on progress and completing all necessary records in hard and electronic files as required.
We use smart phones and PDA's so candidates need to be comfortable using technology/IT.
In order to be considered you will need to be Qualified to the 18th edition BS 7671; 2018 and have Inspecting and testing 2391 as a minimum.
, City and Guilds 236 Pt 1 & 2 (or NVQ Level 3).
, 18th edition BS 7671
, 2391 Inspect and Test
, Full UK Driver License.
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John on the number provided, or by applying direct to this advert.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know anyone who would be perfect for this role and they are placed into work you receive £250 once their probationary period has been completed.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £18.00 - £20.00 per hour
- Location: Devizes, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-07-27 14:38:13 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grounds Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Quantity Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Void property manager
- HCPC registered Band 6 Social Worker
- Clinical Psychologist
- Senior DMT Admin - Lanchester Road Hospital
- Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Asset Management
- Principle Engineer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Investigator - Enquiry Officer (Major Investigations) - Police
- Switchboard Operator
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Band 7 Palliative Care Nurse
- Court of Protection Lawyer
- Contracts & Procurement Officer
- Court of Protection Paralegal
- Housing Services Coordinator