Criminal Justice Worker - Lewisham
I am looking for a Support worker for a criminal justice service in Lewisham
It is a full time permanent position (40 hours per week) and is a permanent role.
You will be required to:
- Welcomes Participants to the Hub and uses positive language to encourage participation.
- Explains our service offering (details of the programme) including ensuring the Participant understands their rights and responsibilities (e.g.
complaints & feedback process), whilst enrolling the Participant in accordance with contractual obligations and eligibility criteria.
- Ensures Initial Assessments focus on getting to know the participant, understanding their motivation for joining the programme.
- Develops and manages Participants' goals using creative techniques and deep level questioning to assist with diagnosis and progression.
- Motivates, encourages, and empowers Participants, identifying barriers, realistic goals, and support needs, referring as appropriate to internally provided activities, courses and support.
Salary - £23,000 - £27,000 depending on experience + company benefits!
- Support Workers attributes include Achievement Orientation, Accuracy Orientation, Advice and Guidance, Challenge and Resilience, Flexibility and Adaptability, Empathy and Empowerment, Honesty and Integrity, Planning and Decision Making, Selling and Influencing, and Team Orientation.
- Technical skills include strong administration skills, good computer/technology skills, basic numeracy skills and good written communication/record keeping skills.
- Personal interests include interest in people and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to travel locally (e.g.
to meet customers/employers).
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification).
OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
Experience with CATS+ system is desirable but not essential
For more information please contact Lauren on 01772 208962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note - due to high volumes of applications we can only respond to suitable candidates
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 Pharmacy Technician
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
- Service Charge Officer
- Children's Social Worker
- Reablement Practitioner
- Care Assistant
- Care Assistant
- Social Worker
- Hartlepool - Medical Secretary.
- Neighbourhood Officer
- Business support assistant
- Works Planner
- Head of Regulatory Services
- Legal Officer - Childcare
- Property Lawyer