Childrens Residential Support Worker
Service Care Solutions are looking to recruit an experienced Childrens residential Child care worker on behalf of Rochdale Council's Childrens Service.
Experience is essential:
Must have direct experience of working in a children's residential home.
Must have worked with young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties aged between 11- 18 years in a children's home environment.
Must have current DBS enhanced clearance and NVQ Level 3 Qualification in Looking After Children and Young People
Must be prepared to work shifts including sleep-ins and weekends on a rota basis.
We are looking for someone who understands the impact of trauma experienced by most young people who are ‘in care' and is able to offer a nurturing approach in the face of sometimes challenging behaviours.
You will be working alongside both residential and children's social care staff to meet the holistic needs of children in your care.
Jobs range from being prepared to support young people with cooking meals to actively engaging and encouraging them to participate in home and community life.
The role of this home is to help and prepare young people to move on to a more permanent family life environment within their community
APPLY NOW - Send your CV to Kyle… firstname.lastname@example.org
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period, you receive a £250 bonus!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £11.00 - £13.21 per hour + Dependent on experience
- Location: Heywood, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-07-27 14:22:24 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grounds Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Quantity Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Void property manager
- HCPC registered Band 6 Social Worker
- Clinical Psychologist
- Senior DMT Admin - Lanchester Road Hospital
- Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Asset Management
- Principle Engineer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Investigator - Enquiry Officer (Major Investigations) - Police
- Switchboard Operator
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Band 7 Palliative Care Nurse
- Court of Protection Lawyer
- Contracts & Procurement Officer
- Court of Protection Paralegal
- Housing Services Coordinator