I am currently recruiting for a contact supervisor to work in Barnet.
This role is initially for three months and requires candidates to have an enhanced DBS.
Purpose of Job:
- To be responsible for the direct provision of professional, child-centred contact supervision, within the Family Resource Centre and other designated locations as appropriate.
- To ensure provision, recording, assessment and monitoring of Child Contact, with particular regard to children's racial and ethnic backgrounds and always with the needs and safety of the child as the paramount concern.
- To ensure the service is delivered within its statutory obligations under legislation governing health and safety, fire safety, first aid and risk assessments.
Key accountabilities/duties/responsibilities: Specific Key accountabilities
- To offer direct provision, within an environment that is warm, welcoming, supportive and accepting of service users of child-centred social work, of supervision of children, to family, friends and carers, working always within the terms of court orders and referring agencies' conditions of contact and, in partnership with parents and carers.
- To take responsibility for one's individual caseload, including prioritising tasks, the keeping of accurate and relevant case files and the completion and updating of risk assessments relating to service provision and environment.
- To engage with referrers, agencies and families in order to ensure the effectiveness of the service provided and ensure compliance from other parties with the terms of the Contact Agreement.
- To provide concise, relevant and accurate recording of contact sessions in line with service guidance and informed by relevant theory, and careful recording of discussions and other communications with other agencies and professions.
- To undertake on behalf of the service, observations of child and family contact and produce written reports.
Such reports may form part of wider assessments in care proceedings and, on occasion, provide supporting evidence to courts.
- To ensure intervention and action is in accordance with child protection procedures and the referring agencies' conditions of contact.
- To assist the Team Manager in implementing and developing an anti-oppressive practice and policy in all aspects of the service, including responsibility for the upkeep and provision of an age-appropriate, comfortable, child friendly environment that is and culturally sensitive.
- To contribute to service development and improvement, through review and evaluation.
General Key accountability
If this role is of interest to you, please contact Andy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grounds Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Quantity Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Void property manager
- HCPC registered Band 6 Social Worker
- Clinical Psychologist
- Senior DMT Admin - Lanchester Road Hospital
- Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Asset Management
- Principle Engineer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Investigator - Enquiry Officer (Major Investigations) - Police
- Switchboard Operator
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Band 7 Palliative Care Nurse
- Court of Protection Lawyer
- Contracts & Procurement Officer
- Court of Protection Paralegal
- Housing Services Coordinator