Children in need social worker
I am currently recruiting for a children in need social worker to work in Camden.
This role is initially for 3 months, applying candidates must be social qualified, social work England registered and also have an enhanced DBS.
- As a social worker in the London Borough of Camden your role will be to act as an officer of the Local Authority and execute statutory functions ensuring that individuals are safeguarded and supported to achieve positive outcomes.
- You will work in partnership with people, other professionals and agencies and intervene to safeguard individuals, promote social change, maximise independence and provide appropriate information and advice about third sector and universal services which support positive outcomes.
- You will have the ability to apply professional curiosity and use social work theories and knowledge to formulate and test hypotheses reaching a professional judgement and decision.
- You will produce a good standard of professional documentation relevant to your service area and be able to prioritise your workload and work within defined timescales.
- Principles of human rights and social justice are fundamental to the role and you will be required to be able to effectively balance the protection of individual rights against the need to use professional authority and accountability effectively to safeguard vulnerable individuals.
- You will uphold the profession and act a representative of the Local authority in a variety of forums.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Andy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months +
- Rate: £28.89 - £36.00 per hour
- Location: North London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-07-23 13:30:41 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Administrative Assistant
- Care Allocation Officer
- Brokerage Assistant
- Reablement Worker
- Care Assistant
- Project Manager
- Transport Officer
- Compliance Team Leader
- Planning Officer
- Project Manager
- Waking Nights Worker
- Band 5 - Pharmacy Technician - Derby
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 5 - Pharmacy Technician - Stoke
- Detoxification Nurse (RMN/RN)
- Environmental Health Officer
- Highways Solicitor
- Finance Assistant