HR Coordinator – 18months temp contract
Our client, a leading provider of life science solutions is now looking for a HR Coordinator to support their work with Covid-19 testing and clinical trials for a fixed term contract that could well be extended further on a rolling basis. The HR Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the administration and logistics of all HR activity. Acting as the first point of contact for staff, triaging queries and providing quality advice on possible solutions. Provide timely and accurate maintenance of all HR systems, records and databases which enable effective management reporting of all HR activity for the organisation.
- Carry out all HR administration tasks as required
- Monitor staff attendance matters –preparing people absence reports, liaising with Medacs and line supervisors.
- Support the coordination of staff inductions, actively seeking to improve the experience for new starters, supporting orientation and integration into the MegaLab.
- Be aware of MegaLab employment policies (eg parental leave, absence etc), providing front line advice to employees and guidance for line managers.
- Triage HR queries, referring complex matters to the appropriate HRBP or line manager as required
- Act as point of liaison between the HRBP team, Training, Resourcing and other key internal stakeholders
- Ensure the coordination and administration of key HR initiatives and business as usual programmes as instructed i.e.
- Act as a note taker at meetings as required.
- Conduct employee exit interviews – ensuring key feedback to relevant HRBP is provided. Review and collate exit questionnaires to inform turnover MI reporting.
- Ensure the compliance and accuracy of records kept within HR
Key outputs and deliverables
- Provide timely, appropriate HR advice which supports the effective management of staff matters across the MegaLab
- Ensure administrative tasks and communications are delivered in accordance with policy timeframes, HR best practice and SLA’s/KPI’s
- Role model exceptional service, ensuring that customers are at the heart of HR outputs.
- Appropriate escalation of and timely response to more complex matters
- Accurate and legally compliant work and record-keeping
Specific skills and capabilities
- Excellent customer service skills – recognising the importance of achieving a positive customer experience
- Working knowledge of HR employment practice including basic employment law and HR best practice
- Experience in HR administration processes including onboarding, recruitment and learning & development
- Ability to prioritise changing work demands, work under pressure, identify risks and respond according to business/staff needs
- Recognise key stakeholders, providing timely communciations to all relevant parties
- Ability to produce high quality and legally compliant written work
- Effective and clear communications using a range of media
- Proficency in the use of standard Microsoft IT packages
- Previous experience of working in a factory or warehouse facility
- Working towards (or be willing to) an HR related qualification
- Interest in advancing the organisational equality/inclusion agenda
- Think through the implications of own decisions before confirming how to approach a problem/issue
- Put forward their own views in a clear and constructive manner, choosing an appropriate communication method, e.g.
email/ telephone/ face to face
- Act in a fair and respectful way in dealing with others
- Proactively contribute to the work of the whole team
- Try to see issues from others’ perspectives and check understanding
- Find ways to learn and personally improve in the completion of day-to-day tasks
- Improve own performance by taking on board feedback from colleagues from different backgrounds
- Handle numbers confidently, collate information ensuring accuracy of financial and performance data
- Communicate in a way that meets and anticipates HR’s clients’ requirements and gives a favourable impression
- Actively seek information from staff and managers to understand their needs and expectations and manage information appropriately
If you’re ready for a new challenge and want to be part of the team delivering this essential lab work, please apply today.
*Full Job Spec can be given upon asking, please call Marie on 0203 750 0575
- Rate: Market related
- Location: Leamington Spa
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Contact: Marie Kinchin
- Tel: 0203 750 0575
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MK170
- Posted: 2021-07-23 09:51:09 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Software Developer
- HR Coordinator
- Onboarding Manager
- Onboarding Coordinator
- Bioinformatician -Loughborough
- Bioinformatician -Wolverhampton
- Associate Practitioner / Lab Tech Band 4
- Laboratory Operations Manager
- LAMP Site Representative
- Quality & Food Safety Manager - HACCP Qualified
- Covid Screening Program Shift Manager - Leicester
- Sample Data Analyst
- Biomedical Scientist - Leicester
- LIMS Super User
- Data Scientists 18 month Long-term Temp roles
- Quality Administrator/ Officer FTC
- Temperature Mapping Technician (CSE)
- Health and Safety Advisor
- LIMS Administrator Nights 4 on & 4 off shifts
- Head of Science Support & Development