Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Community Nurse to work in Stoke within the NHS on a temporary agency contract.
37.5 hours a week
£26Ltd an hour (paid weekly via an umbrella company)
Main duties and responsibilities
- To take a lead role in the clinical assessment of people in their own home environment, who have complex health and social needs that may require Home First support
- To co-ordinate patients' care
- To identify patients who may benefit from alternative care pathways and to make referrals accordingly.
- Provide advice, support and guidance to colleagues and other professionals on issues relating to Home First.
- Liaise closely with all professionals to ensure safe and timely discharges from Home First Services.
- Contribute to the development of staff training programmes.
- Maintain accurate and up to date patient documentation in line with NMC guidelines on records and record keeping ensuring that quality information is available.
- Advise manager of any issues that may affect the Home First team
- Delegate and supervise the work of the Support Workers to utilise the resources creatively and effectively.
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary environment
- Clinical experience in either an acute or community setting
- Experience of making independent decisions
- Experience of resolving complex issues/situations
- £150 Sign up Bonus
- £250 Referral Bonus
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four Day payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists Healthcare consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Umbrella Payments
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Andrew on 01772 208953
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: Up to £26.00 per hour
- Location: Stoke on Trent, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-07-23 08:57:07 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Administrative Assistant
- Care Allocation Officer
- Brokerage Assistant
- Reablement Worker
- Care Assistant
- Project Manager
- Transport Officer
- Compliance Team Leader
- Planning Officer
- Project Manager
- Waking Nights Worker
- Band 5 - Pharmacy Technician - Derby
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 5 - Pharmacy Technician - Stoke
- Detoxification Nurse (RMN/RN)
- Environmental Health Officer
- Highways Solicitor
- Finance Assistant