Band 5 Senior ICT Technician
Calling all ICT Technicians in the Northampton area.
Our client in the NHS have a current Band 5 vacancy available for a 6-9 month contract in the NHS.
Location: Welling borough, Northampton-shire
Hours: 37.5 Hours Per week.
Pay Rate: £12.80- £15 Per Hour PAYE.
To provide day-to-day support for clients and users of computer networks, including infrastructure, file-servers, desktop support, client, and office software.
The Senior IT Technician will be a skilled and experienced member of the information technology function with the ability to perform tasks unsupervised but with appropriate technical support.
The post-holder will be expected to work flexibly to provide a core service.
Travel to different sites within the county will be required as part of the post-holders duties.
The post-holder will be expected to work flexibly to meet the needs of a 24/7 workforce.
This may mean, on occasion, working outside the core office hours 08:00 - 18:00.
Behaviours and Values-
- Ability to demonstrate awareness/understanding of equal opportunities and other people's behaviour, physical, social and welfare needs.
Knowledge and Expereince:
, Educated to degree level or equivalent demonstrable experience.
, Experience of providing technical support on client devices including Microsoft Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office applications including Outlook email, bespoke and clinical applications.
, An understanding of LAN and WAN technologies including wireless and infrastructure connectivity.
, An understanding of Windows Active Directory, GPO's and remote support tools
, Experience of working with senior managers and leaders.
, Understanding of the local NHS structure, strategy, vision and policy.
, Understanding of project management.
, Relevant IT industry qualifications such as MCITP
, Experience and knowledge of NHS Information Systems
, Significant practical experience of Office Management Systems
Skills and Abilities:
- Effective communication skills will be required to engage a range of stakeholders in service development and change issues.
This includes developed interpersonal, negotiation, influencing and conflict management skills, where the subject matter is complex and/or sensitive.
- Must be able to work within agreed parameters and with minimal supervision.
- Developed analytical and problem solving skills will be required.
- Proven team player.
- Presentation skills.
- Ability and experience of managing multiple strands of work in a challenging environment.
Requirement to travel between sites is essential, using own transport when required
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability.
If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Matt at Service Care Solutions Ltd on 01772 208953, or alternatively send an updated CV to Matt.Clarke@servicecare.org.uk
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
- , DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grounds Maintenance
- Quantity Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Void property manager
- HCPC registered Band 6 Social Worker
- Clinical Psychologist
- Senior DMT Admin - Lanchester Road Hospital
- Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Asset Management
- Principle Engineer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Investigator - Enquiry Officer (Major Investigations) - Police
- Switchboard Operator
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Band 7 Palliative Care Nurse
- Court of Protection Lawyer
- Contracts & Procurement Officer
- Court of Protection Paralegal
- Housing Services Coordinator
- Housing Services Coordinator