Administrator needed for North Somerset Council based in Weston-Super-Mare, £10.79 ltd an hour
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- 5 months initially
Hours per week - 37 hours or 22.5 hours available
Pay rate - £10.79 ltd an hour
Location - Weston-Super-Mare
Team - Special Educational Needs Team
- Coordination of requests for assessment, gathering information/assessment advice
- Additional duties include preparing the SEND Panel agenda and outcomes, running reports from Capita, TUF, tribunals and more
- To produce and complete documents in support of the SEND team within the Education inclusion Service to ensure statutory and service level agreement timescales are met
What is required?
- Level 2 Maths and English or equivalent
- Level 3 or 4 qualifications or equivalent in Business Support/ICT/Administration
- Practical work experience
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
, A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
, Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
, An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
, Payroll service twice a week.
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
, Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
, Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 5 Months
- Rate: Up to £10.79 per hour
- Location: Weston-Super-Mare, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-07-20 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 Pharmacy Technician
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
- Service Charge Officer
- Children's Social Worker
- Reablement Practitioner
- Care Assistant
- Care Assistant
- Social Worker
- Hartlepool - Medical Secretary.
- Neighbourhood Officer
- Business support assistant
- Works Planner
- Head of Regulatory Services
- Legal Officer - Childcare
- Property Lawyer