Content Producer (Welsh) - Police
Service Care Solutions are looking for an experienced Content Producer (fluent in Welsh) to work on a full-time contract in Westminster.
The role involves working remotely, and is Outside IR35 regulations.
The SOH National Digital Team requires a service to produce content in English and Welsh.
The service will be to support stakeholders to make day to day content amends to the websites on the SOH Platform.
The service will support the Head of Content and wider platform team with peer reviews, content audits and benchmarking.
This service is required for a period of 6 months.
The service will be required to :
, Manage content requests for websites on the SOH platform whilst adhering to SOH content strategy, style guidelines and SEO best practice.
, Support the Head of Content and wider platform team with peer reviews, content audits and benchmarking.
, Ensure appropriate policy and legal fact checking of content and timely production and publishing.
, Ensure all content is of a high quality and adheres to best practice and organisational standards.
, Testing and perfecting page layouts to help iteratively improve usability of content
, Make sure all content adheres to the core content strategy
, Contribute to development of the service in project workshops
, Contribute to the development of project practices through retrospectives.
, Work effectively with subject matter experts within the organisation through content workshops, regular communication via email or Slack and by contributing to internal communication channel bulletins.
, Translate from English to Welsh in written and oral communication.
This service will be part of the National Content Team.
The volume of work will be at its highest when new forces are onboarding to the platform which will require new content to be added as new forces and new services are added.
, Must be fluent in Welsh and have Welsh language ability at Level 5 (test in recruitment
process up to level 5 standard) .Together with a high level of understanding of Welsh
language and grammar.
● Must possess a certificate in translation or equivalent qualification or be prepared to
achieve within 12 months.
● Must be educated to degree level in Welsh (language/literature) or have equivalent
qualification together with a high level of understanding of Welsh language and
● Must have considerable previous experience of working in a formal / dedicated
● Must have excellent written and oral communication skills both in the medium of Welsh
● A member of a recognised Translator Guild is desirable.
If this is something you could be interested in, please just call Martin Cookson on 01772 208962.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grounds Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Quantity Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Void property manager
- HCPC registered Band 6 Social Worker
- Clinical Psychologist
- Senior DMT Admin - Lanchester Road Hospital
- Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Asset Management
- Principle Engineer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Investigator - Enquiry Officer (Major Investigations) - Police
- Switchboard Operator
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Band 7 Palliative Care Nurse
- Court of Protection Lawyer
- Contracts & Procurement Officer
- Court of Protection Paralegal
- Housing Services Coordinator