This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Labourer to join our team in Crewe on a full-time basis.
The main area of work will be:
- Assist the qualified multi-skilled operatives in the delivery of high standards of work.
- Driving to various customer Properties
- Working independently and as part of a team
- Required to carry out Mould washing and install air vents within our customer's homes.
- Carry out associated minor repairs, clearance and clean works within and outside the property, including groundwork and painting.
- Deliver material and collect material for disposal, ensuring all waste is disposed of correctly.
For this role experience is essential and skills needed are as follows:
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment within agreed performance targets.
- Ability to carry out physical tasks and lift weights in accordance with Health and Safety guidelines.
- Ability to operate safely having taken into account any environmental circumstances and possible risks including working at height(s)
Successful candidate will need:
- CSCS Card
- Driving License ( company vehicle provided)
- 3 year's Experience
- PASMA and NVQ or City and Guilds is desirable
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 Pharmacy Technician
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
- Service Charge Officer
- Children's Social Worker
- Reablement Practitioner
- Care Assistant
- Care Assistant
- Social Worker
- Hartlepool - Medical Secretary.
- Neighbourhood Officer
- Business support assistant
- Works Planner
- Head of Regulatory Services
- Legal Officer - Childcare
- Property Lawyer