Are you looking for the next step in your career as Housing Solicitor? If so, then a highly regarded Legal 500 firm based in the West Midlands could be the next career move for you!
Service Care Legal are currently working alongside this exceptional firm to try and find an experienced Housing Solicitor to join their team and hit the ground running.
If you feel up for the role, see below for details.
Role: Housing Solicitor
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 based on experience
Location: West Midlands
- Be responsible for all areas of Litigation work and manage Housing Law caseloads from start to completion.
- Operate independently on Property Law caseloads and, when necessary, assist others with theirs.
- Dealing with all areas of Social Housing Law including disrepair, possession, injunction and homelessness
- Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases
- A qualified Solicitor, Lawyer or Legal Executive with a minimum of 1+ year's PQE
- Someone who is confident with face-to-face client interaction
- Someone who has the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Someone who has a passion for publicly funded work
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please contact Hugh Barnes on 01772 208969, or email Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Royal Orhtapaedic: Imaging Medical Sec
- Rent Arrears Officer
- Support Worker
- Neighbourhood Officer
- Community Assessor
- Admin Aylesbury
- Housing Team Coordinator
- Healthcare Assistant
- Multi Trade Bathroom Fitter
- Warehouse Operative
- MIG Welder
- Support Worker
- ADHOC RMN in Dorking
- RMN in Thatcham
- RMN Female low secure CAMHS
- RMN / RNLD locum role in Hassocks
- Recover Practitioner (Alcohol Specialist)