Are you a Physiotherapist seeking a new LOCUM challenge? Do you have previous experience supporting Adults within a Community setting?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an experienced Physiotherapist to support an Adults in the Nottinghamshire area.
The successful candidate will provide a Rehabilitation Service within the Community, Residential Settings and Hospitals.
The duration of the contract will for 4 months with the likelihood of extension.
This is a full-time opportunity for 37.5 hours per week, although part-time applications will be considered.
Job Purpose: Band 6 Physiotherapist
Pay Rate: £25.00 Umbrella LTD p/h + £150 WELCOME BONUS
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, ensuring a high standard of clinical care for the patients/clients under your management.
- Demonstrates ability to carry out specialist assessment, including falls assessment, treatment planning and goal orientated intervention for a designated caseload.
- Takes responsibility for effective timely discharge planning and safe transfers of care within own caseload.
- Demonstrates ability to set treatment goals in conjunction with patient and their family/ carers.
- Assess and supply appropriate equipment long and short term to maximise patient/client function.
- Demonstrates ability to deliver education sessions for patients/clients.
- Demonstrates the ability to select and use appropriate therapeutic techniques with patients/clients in an appropriate environment.
- Participates in keyworking system when required within the team.
- Ensures risk assessments are carried out within own clinical practice.
- Responsible for high quality physiotherapy input for a defined clinical caseload within a designated team.
- Responsible for the clinical supervision of junior clinical staff, assistant practitioner/community support worker, and allocated pre-registration physiotherapy students.
- Participates in a duty clinician and / or keyworker system for patient/client as required within the team.
- A post graduate qualification is Physiotherapy
- HCPC Registration
- Previous experience within a Community setting
- Previous experience working with Adults & Older Adults
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- £150 Sign-Up Bonus, paid after completion of two weeks in your new placement.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 4 Months +
- Rate: Up to £25 per hour + £150 Sign-Up Bonus
- Location: Nottingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-07-09 12:58:13 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Royal Orhtapaedic: Imaging Medical Sec
- Rent Arrears Officer
- Support Worker
- Neighbourhood Officer
- Community Assessor
- Admin Aylesbury
- Housing Team Coordinator
- Healthcare Assistant
- Multi Trade Bathroom Fitter
- Warehouse Operative
- MIG Welder
- Support Worker
- ADHOC RMN in Dorking
- RMN in Thatcham
- RMN Female low secure CAMHS
- RMN / RNLD locum role in Hassocks
- Recover Practitioner (Alcohol Specialist)