Our Client is looking for an experience Sous chef to come work day time hours in a care setting, which will work alongside vulnerable adults.
This opportunity is looking for a permanent member of staff to join the team over in Dorking!
Salary 19-20,000 (Based on experience)
Hours Monday-Friday 10am to 6pm with the occasional weekend.
Location Dorking, Surrey.
Ensures the cost-effective and efficient control of stock including placing orders for food products and the checking/reconciliation of deliveries.
Ensures that wastage is minimised.
Assists the Head Chef by researching and creating new menus ensuring meals are of a high quality and compliment healthy eating guidelines.
Supervises assigned catering staff ensuring their quality of work continues to meet required operational standards and the company's Assured Safe Catering policies and guidelines.
Knowledge and skills:
Usually works within existing processes and procedures, however, the nature of food preparation will require some creativity when developing new menus and some adaptive thinking when deploying and supervising catering staff.
No budgetary or financial responsibility.
Responsible for the appropriate use of catering stock and equipment.
Shared responsibility for maintaining appropriate records and data as required under the company's Assured Safe Catering policies and guidelines.
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability.
If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Matt at Service Care Solutions Ltd on 01772 208953, or alternatively send an updated CV to Matt.Clarke@servicecare.org.uk
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £19000 - £20000 per annum
- Location: Dorking, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 953
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-07-05 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Refuse Loader
- Administrator Balby Doncaster
- Medical Secretary - Scunthorpe
- maintenance Operative
- Band 2 Admin SUpport
- Site Manager
- HGV Class 2 Driver
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Grounds Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Healthcare Assistant
- Registered Manager - Learning Disability
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Residential Support Worker
- Medical Secretary
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Assistant Highways Engineer