Senior Compliance Support
A Housing association based in North Yorkshire is currently looking for a Senior Compliance Support Officer to join their housing team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, 6 months+ cover position and the ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience of property compliance, building regulations, health and safety and associated legislation would also be an advantage.
The purpose of the role is to assist the Compliance Scheduling and Performance Lead to ensure robust property compliance information is collated, well structured, analysed appropriately and well managed in order to understand condition and plan from appropriately.
Provide a work-planning and performance support across the directorate, ensuring delivery of service excellence to our customers across all business streams and geographical locations.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
Take responsibility for the development of uniclass and Power BI dashboards ensuring they are up to date with the latest delivery information and presents an accurate record and position of property compliance, devising plans to address any concerns.
Ensure a high level of customer care dealing personally with customer enquiries, complaints and ensuring that team members have the skills, knowledge and capacity to resolve customer concerns.
Produce KPIs and appropriate performance related dashboards appropriate for a variety of stakeholders.
Requirements for the role:
- Knowledge and experience of property compliance, building regulations, health and safety and associated legislation would also be an advantage.
- Awareness of significant developments in legislation/major reports
- Experience of managing and/or implementing KPIs and working with large volumes of data.
- Database management and development
- Demonstrable knowledge of work planning/scheduling processes and requirements
- HNC/HND level qualification in a data management, strategy or performance related field.
A good standard of secondary education, particularly in English and Maths, (GCSE A-C or equivalent)
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering the equivalent to £32,186 per annum over an expected 6 month period.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: Up to £32186 per annum
- Location: Middlesbrough, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-07-05 15:57:59 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Refuse Loader
- Administrator Balby Doncaster
- Medical Secretary - Scunthorpe
- maintenance Operative
- Band 2 Admin SUpport
- Site Manager
- HGV Class 2 Driver
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Grounds Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Healthcare Assistant
- Registered Manager - Learning Disability
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Residential Support Worker
- Medical Secretary
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Assistant Highways Engineer