Service Care Solutions are recruiting an experienced Recovery Worker to work in a Substance Misuse team in Grimsby.
This is a 3 month role (with a likelihood of extension) working 37.5 hour per week from Monday - Friday.
The pay is £12-£13ph (LTD) negotiable on experience.
Responsibilities: The role requires a strong and clear communicator both supportively and collaboratively with the ability to work in a fast paced team.
The right candidate will need to have strong organisational skills, be confident and will have previous experience in working with substance misuse users in a health, social care or criminal justice setting.
The candidate will be required to provide a satisfactory DBS check.
Experience within a similar role is essential.
It will be beneficial if the applicant is a driver and has access to a vehicle.
If this sounds like you send over your up to date CV to email@example.com or call 01772208963.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Four weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialist Substance Misuse consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £12 - £13 per hour + Negotiable on experience
- Location: Grimsby, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-07-05 13:31:55 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Administrator Hartlepool
- Refuse Loader
- Administrator Balby Doncaster
- Medical Secretary - Scunthorpe
- maintenance Operative
- Band 2 Admin SUpport
- Site Manager
- HGV Class 2 Driver
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Grounds Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Healthcare Assistant
- Registered Manager - Learning Disability
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Residential Support Worker
- Medical Secretary
- Learning Disability Support Worker