Theatre Manager (RN/ODP)
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Up to £50,000 + golden hello
Description: This leading healthcare group operates hospitals UK wide, providing exceptional healthcare, medical and surgical services to millions of patients each year.
This is a leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
The group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for, and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
As a result of planned expansion, we are looking for an experienced Theatre Manager (RN/ODP) to lead their team of staff in the Theatre department.
You will provide clear direction and leadership to all theatre staff, whilst supporting the initiatives of the hospital.
The role is responsible for development, motivation, and performance of the Theatre Team, including the achieving and upholding of CQC Standards.
You will work across two sites that offer a wide variety of clinical services.
Specialities include Orthopaedics, ENT, Cardiology, Gynaecology, Oral & Maxillofacial and Paediatrics.
This is a fantastic role for a skilled Theatre Manager (RN/ODP) to work as part of a successful, multi-disciplinary team.
This is a full-time role (37.5hrs per week), you will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Person Specification: To succeed in this role you will need experience working within an operating theatre, NMC registered RN Adult or HCPC registered ODP.
You will also have evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically and managerially.
Benefits: Private medical insurance, dental cover, free parking, annual flu vaccinations, enhanced maternity paternity & adoption leave, enhanced annual leave, health cash plan, eyecare vouchers, cycle to work scheme.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£48k - 50k per year + + Welcome bonus
- Location: Milton Keynes
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Contact: Suzanne White
- Tel: 0000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SW/MK62/05.07.21
- Posted: 2021-07-05 11:30:19 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Pharmacist Manager
- Occupational Therapist OT
- Detox Nurse RMN/RGN
- Clinical Pharmacy Manager (Private Hospital)
- Pharmacist (Part Time from 2 days) - Maternity cover
- Clinical Services Manager (Pharmacy)
- Theatre Practitioner (RN/ODP)
- Staff Nurse (RN Adult)
- Scrub Nurse/Theatre Practitioner (RN/ODP)
- 2nd Pharmacist
- Night Nurse RGN
- Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
- Deputy Ward Manager (RMN/RNLD)
- Care Assistant
- Care Supervisor
- Endoscopy Lead Practitioner
- Theatre Practitioner/Senior Theatre Practitioner (RN/ODP)
- Clinical Services Matron
- Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD)