Band 6 RMN
Service Care Solutions have a vacancy for a Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse to work in an inpatient setting in a hospital in Chelmsford, Essex.
You will need to have experience of working within an inpatient setting, preferably within a hospital ward.
This role is covering long day shifts and night shifts, 3 x 12 hour shifts per week.
Long Days 7am-7.30pm and Long Nights 7pm-7.30am.
You must be a qualified RMN with experience of working at Band 6 in a ward setting.
You must have at least 6 months experience of working within the NHS at this level and be registered with the NMC.
This role is to commence as soon as possible on a full time basis.
The pay rate for this position is £26 p/h ltd for days with enhanced rates of £30 p/h ltd for nights.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grounds Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Quantity Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Void property manager
- HCPC registered Band 6 Social Worker
- Clinical Psychologist
- Senior DMT Admin - Lanchester Road Hospital
- Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Asset Management
- Principle Engineer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Investigator - Enquiry Officer (Major Investigations) - Police
- Switchboard Operator
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Band 7 Palliative Care Nurse
- Court of Protection Lawyer
- Contracts & Procurement Officer
- Court of Protection Paralegal
- Housing Services Coordinator