Band 6 CPN
Service Care Solutions have a vacancy for a Band 6 CPN to work within the Special Recovery team in Chelmsford, Essex.
You will work as a member of the nursing team providing high quality, evidence-based, holistic nursing care to patients in line with your NMC professional code of conduct.
You will access, plan, implement and evaluate packages of care based upon individual service user needs, under the guidance of the Advanced Nurse Practitioner as per NICE guidance.
You will also undertake and maintain service users' Self Directed Support assessments.
You must be a qualified RMN with experience of working at Band 6 in a similar setting.
You must have at least 6 months experience of working within the NHS and be registered with the NMC.
This role is to commence as soon as possible on a full time basis.
The pay rate for this position is £26 p/h ltd.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grounds Maintenance
- Quantity Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Void property manager
- HCPC registered Band 6 Social Worker
- Clinical Psychologist
- Senior DMT Admin - Lanchester Road Hospital
- Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Asset Management
- Principle Engineer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Investigator - Enquiry Officer (Major Investigations) - Police
- Switchboard Operator
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Band 7 Palliative Care Nurse
- Court of Protection Lawyer
- Contracts & Procurement Officer
- Court of Protection Paralegal
- Housing Services Coordinator
- Support Worker