Band 7 RMN Prescriber
Service Care Solutions have a vacancy for a Band 7 Registered Mental Health Nurse Prescriber for a 12 week contract initially, with a view to becoming permanent if required, in Colchester.
This role is mainly remote working, but some face to face clinics will be necessary, so a car driver is essential.
You will need to have experience of working with adults with neurodevelopmental disorders, specifically ADHD.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified nurse prescriber.
You must be a qualified RMN with experience of working at Band 7 in a similar setting.
You must have at least 6 months experience of working within the NHS at this level and be registered with the NMC.
This role is to commence as soon as possible on a full time basis.
The pay rate for this position is £32 p/h ltd.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Principle Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Capital Projects
- Scrub Nurse
- Band 5 RMN
- Social Work Assistant
- MIG Welder
- Contracts Lawyer (Part-Time)
- Children's Support Worker
- Architectural Assistant
- Support Worker
- Programme Administrator
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Bank Mental Health Shifts in across Sussex
- ADHOC RMN in NHS Hailsham
- Service Manager
- Property Manager
- Project Manager
- Electrical Supervisor