Night Watch Security
Are you looking for a new challenge in security? Do you want to help and gain some NHS experience whilst furthering your security knowledge? Our Client in the NHS are looking for experienced Security Guards/Night watch officers to come and help monitor agitated and mentally vulnerable patients.
Job Overview: Hours Per week: This is a contract on an Adhoc Basis for several shifts: Shifts range from: 7:30 am to 7:30 PM (Day Shifts), and 7:30pm to 7:30 am (Night shifts.
Contract Length: Ongoing
Location: Cheshire Hospitals
Pay Rate: £11.12-£13.38 LTD (Based on experience)
Your role will be to watch and guard the patients, from hurting themselves or other staff members.
These maybe patients that present a threat to themselves for any of the following reasons but not limited to.
- Mental Illness
- Pre-Existing Medical Conditions (such as bleeds on the brain and other brain Damage.
- Alcohol or Drug Dependence
- History of Self Harm Victims
- Person Specification:
- A smart appearance wearing a Tabard (if required) whilst on the Ward.
- To have good interpersonal and communication skills and be able to converse in English, the officers should also have good written English skills
- Officers must hold a valid Security Industry Authority (SIA) badge at a door supervisor level and have had Basic job training in Security skills.
- To have completed the MCHFT on site familiarisation training and been issued with an information pack.
- Training requirements for Bed Watch guards
- Training in Conflict Resolution and de-escalation techniques as a minimum physical intervention.
- Basic control and restraint techniques.
These must NOT include any striking techniques or techniques involving taking a person to the floor.
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners to fulfil the role to the best of your ability.
If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Matt at Service Care Solutions Ltd on 01772 208953, or alternatively send an updated CV to Matt.Clarke@servicecare.org.uk
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialist's Non-Medical Non-Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
- DBS disclosures provided via fast-track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £11.12 - £13.38 per hour
- Location: Cheshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 953
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-07-01 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Refuse Loader
- Administrator Balby Doncaster
- Medical Secretary - Scunthorpe
- maintenance Operative
- Band 2 Admin SUpport
- Site Manager
- HGV Class 2 Driver
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Grounds Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Healthcare Assistant
- Registered Manager - Learning Disability
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Residential Support Worker
- Medical Secretary
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Assistant Highways Engineer
- Administrative Assistant