Family Support Worker
Family Support Worker required in Barnsley - APPLY NOW! This is an excellent opportunity to make a positive difference to the lives of families!
We are currently recruiting for a Family Support Worker to join a dynamic and supportive team in Barnsley within busy children's locality teams.
This is a full time position (37 hours p/w) for an initial 3 month period.
We require experienced Family Support workers, also referred to as Children and Family workers within busy Children's Locality Teams, based within Normanton and central Wakefield.
The roles will be within a well-established and stable teams.
You will support qualified social workers in their work with children and families, with duties including facilitating contact for looked after children, undertaking direct work with children, assisting with signposting and referring families to relevant services.
You will also be asked to accompany qualified social workers on some visits.
Parenting support will also be an integral part of your role.
Core hours are 8.30am-5.30pm, though some flexibility is required
You will need to have experience of working with children and adults.
You will also hold a current driving license and have access to your own vehicle.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them.
If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Refuse Loader
- Administrator Balby Doncaster
- Medical Secretary - Scunthorpe
- maintenance Operative
- Band 2 Admin SUpport
- Site Manager
- HGV Class 2 Driver
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Grounds Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Healthcare Assistant
- Registered Manager - Learning Disability
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Residential Support Worker
- Medical Secretary
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Assistant Highways Engineer
- Administrative Assistant