Registered Nurse - York
Are you looking for a Nursing role with flexible working patterns?
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Band 5 Registered Nurse to work in York.
You must have a minimum of six- months experience hospital experience and have up- to- date registration with the NMC.
This role is available to start as soon as possible.
There is also currently a £150 Registration bonus available for Qualified Nurses.
If you are interested and would like further details, please contact Lucy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208963 or Lucy.firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
*Ltd & PAYE payment options available
*£250 training allowance
*Competitive pay rates
*Exceptional referral bonuses
*Specialist consultants offering single point of contact
*Full enhanced quick track DBS check provided free of charge
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grounds Maintenance
- Quantity Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Void property manager
- HCPC registered Band 6 Social Worker
- Clinical Psychologist
- Senior DMT Admin - Lanchester Road Hospital
- Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Asset Management
- Principle Engineer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Investigator - Enquiry Officer (Major Investigations) - Police
- Switchboard Operator
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Band 7 Palliative Care Nurse
- Court of Protection Lawyer
- Contracts & Procurement Officer
- Court of Protection Paralegal
- Housing Services Coordinator
- Support Worker