Payroll Clerks/Senior Payroll Clerks
Calling all Payroll Clerks in the Derby area! Are you looking for a new challenge.
Our client in the Derbyshire area are looking for expereienced pay roll clerks to come help out at either a Band 3 or band 4 rate.
Rate: £12.10 LTD or £13.38 LTD Per hour
Hours: Full time, all though can be flexible.
- Deputises for the Deputy Payroll Manager.
- Production of the weekly payroll or sections of the monthly payroll within strict quality guidelines.
- Assists in the day to day management of the Payroll Clerks.
- Analyses, investigates and resolves queries on weekly reports and amends as appropriate.
- Plans and distributes the tasks for the weekly Payroll or sections of the monthly payroll.
Managing the weekly Payroll, running reports including changes to Terms and Conditions of Employment.
- Initiates weekly or sections of the monthly payroll pay run for auditing purposes and ensures amendments are corrected prior to the final pay run.
- Responsible for inputting of monthly Payroll section, ensuring data is accurately and efficiently entered.
- Makes recommendations for changes to working practices and procedures within own area.
- Ensures accurate distribution of payslips.
- Ensures compliance with the rules of the Pensions Agency in deducting appropriate sums from salaries.
To manage pension rebates / extra payment instructions as required.
- To input and complete documentation for allowances and deductions in accordance with Trust/Whitely Council terms and conditions.
- To calculate payments due under Occupational, Statutory Sickness and Maternity Pay Schemes.
- Verifies tax entries.
- To check all payroll related documentation is accurately completed (SIS, S2s & S3s).
Calculate leavers' pay, issue statutory documents as required, and ensure that all pay / pension records are 'closed'.
Ensure that changes are accurately recorded in a timely manner.
- To enter any additional hours / unsociable shifts / on-call etc., from weekly/ monthly returns.
- To enter bank hours worked for substantive staff on a monthly basis.
- To enter pay awards on master pay records and calculate arrears.
- To enter interim payments, for bank hours worked by substantive staff / advances for new joiners / monies owed (reported late), on a monthly basis.
- To deal with queries from the Payroll Help Desk.
- Respond to queries and correspondence accurately and promptly in order to provide a quality service to staff.
- To process mortgage / tax enquires and any other statutory information that may be required.
- To manage filing on a weekly / monthly basis as appropriate.
- Provides appropriate support and training to Payroll staff as required.
Ensures staff awareness of Data Protection Act.
- Responsible for identifying own training and development needs and undertake appropriate training/education as required, supported by regular PDR.
Adhere to all Trust Policies and Health & Safety, as applicable
Follow health and safety regulations
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability.
If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Matt at Service Care Solutions
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £12.10 - £13.38 per hour
- Location: Derbyshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Finance
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 953
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-06-28 16:34:59 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grounds Maintenance
- Quantity Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Void property manager
- HCPC registered Band 6 Social Worker
- Clinical Psychologist
- Senior DMT Admin - Lanchester Road Hospital
- Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Asset Management
- Principle Engineer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Investigator - Enquiry Officer (Major Investigations) - Police
- Switchboard Operator
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Band 7 Palliative Care Nurse
- Court of Protection Lawyer
- Contracts & Procurement Officer
- Court of Protection Paralegal
- Housing Services Coordinator
- Housing Services Coordinator