Band 6 RMN. Crisis Team. Hackney.
Crisis Care Practitioner, Band 6.
Vacancy working within the Crisis Assessment and Treatment Team, treating adults in Hackney.
An experienced RMN is needed to join a busy team treating mental health patients in the community.
The service is crucial in delivering urgent crisis resolution and treatment to service users by assessing their needs and caring for them in the least restrictive environment.
The service will operate on an outreach basis with the majority of assessments taking place in non-Hospital environments.
The post holder will contribute to the effective operation of a multi-disciplinary team.
The post holder will be an active member of the team, providing treatment as an alternative to hospital admission.
The post holder will provide rapid assessment and help plan and deliver effective, evidence-based home treatment in collaboration with service users, carers and professionals from other, established services.
The role is to commence ASAP and the role is full time.
The shift pattern for the role, are long days
Candidates must be a qualified RMN with a valid NMC Pin.
The hourly rate for the position is £29p/h ltd
This a popular role with lots of interest, so please apply as soon as possible.
If you are interested in applying please contact Oliver Parkinson on 01772 208963 or send your CV to email@example.com
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
- Start: asap
- Duration: Long Term
- Rate: Up to £29 per hour + £150 new nurse bonus
- Location: Hackney, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-06-28 16:12:55 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Principle Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Capital Projects
- Scrub Nurse
- Band 5 RMN
- Social Work Assistant
- MIG Welder
- Contracts Lawyer (Part-Time)
- Children's Support Worker
- Architectural Assistant
- Support Worker
- Programme Administrator
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Bank Mental Health Shifts in across Sussex
- ADHOC RMN in NHS Hailsham
- Service Manager
- Property Manager
- Project Manager
- Electrical Supervisor