Mental Health Care Assistant
The role is to work on an Ad hoc basis within NHS Mental Health services in Northampton.
The Limited company hourly rates are from £11.00 per hour, with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
The successful candidate will have at least 6- 12 months' experience working as a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker in a mental health role, preferably in a ward or inpatient environment.
Experience in Control and Restraint or PMVA training is beneficial.
You will be working various adult mental health inpatient services on a shift by shift basis.
You will be required to asses, develop, implement and evaluate mental health nursing programmers while working within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
Benefits of working through Service Care Solutions include:
-4x weekly payroll runs
-Excellent pay rates, referral bonuses and loyalty perks
-Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services
-DBS disclosures and all other compliance costs paid for
Work is available immediately so please forward your CV as soon as possible to apply!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £11 - £15 per hour + Uplifts for nights & Weekends
- Location: Northampton, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-06-24 10:08:59 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 Pharmacy Technician
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
- Service Charge Officer
- Children's Social Worker
- Reablement Practitioner
- Care Assistant
- Care Assistant
- Social Worker
- Hartlepool - Medical Secretary.
- Neighbourhood Officer
- Business support assistant
- Works Planner
- Head of Regulatory Services
- Legal Officer - Childcare
- Property Lawyer