Social Worker (Childrens)
Service Care Solutions are currently working with London Borough of Sutton in looking for a Social Worker to work in their Locality Team.
- £32LTD per hour
- Low Case load
- Supportive Team with minimum 1 supervision a month
- Home working (except duty week)
●As a social worker in the London Borough of Sutton your role will be to act as an officer of the Local Authority and execute statutory functions ensuring that individuals are safeguarded and supported to achieve positive outcomes.
● You will work in partnership with people, other professionals and agencies and intervene to safeguard individuals, promote social change, maximise independence and provide appropriate information and advice about third sector and universal services which support positive outcomes.
● You will have the ability to apply professional curiosity and use social work theories and knowledge to formulate and test hypotheses reaching a professional judgement and decision.
● You will produce a good standard of professional documentation relevant to your service area and be able to prioritise your workload and work within defined timescales.
● Principles of human rights and social justice are fundamental to the role and you will be required to be able to effectively balance the protection of individual rights against the need to use professional authority and accountability effectively to safeguard vulnerable individuals.
● You will uphold the profession and act a representative of the Local authority in a variety of forums.
Educated to a degree level with a relevant professional qualification in social work.
Enhanced DBS certificate
Active Social Work England registration and proven evidence of continuing professional development
Skills and experience
Able to use evidence and professional judgement to make decisions and determine the risk of future harm.
Experience of building strong partnerships, maintaining relationships and co-producing solutions to challenges across a diverse set of stakeholders, including children, young people and their families.
Advocating the voices of those we are working with.
Experience of keeping and maintaining records (in accordance with local policy) and producing accurate reports, presentations, written updates to a range of stakeholders (which may include families, children or young people).
Knowledge of statutory legislation (for example Children'sAct) and national policy drivers that will affect children's services and your role.
●Experienced in managing an allocated caseload, planning and organising workload to meet statutory timescales and local policy response appropriately and independently (as appropriate) to unanticipated problems.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Josh at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Joshua.Morrison@servicecare.org.uk.
We offer £250 for any successful referrals!!
Benefits of working with Service care solutions
Candidate Referral Bonus
SCS offer £250 for every Qualified Social Worker you refer over to us!
(£150 after 6 weeks in the assignment and £100 after completing 12 weeks)
Find your own job bonus
SCS will offer £150 to Qualified Social Workers sourcing their own job and referring it to the agency you must be placed in the role for 4weeks before payment can be made!
Permanent Qualified Social Worker Bonus
If you are placed in to a permanent position by SCS we will pay £250 after you have completed 12 weeks in the role!
SCS will pay up to £250 each year to help with your Continuing Professional Development
Loyalty Reward Scheme
SCS will pay a “Thank you” bonus to Qualified Social Workers after each 12-month period they complete with SCS
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grounds Maintenance
- Quantity Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Void property manager
- HCPC registered Band 6 Social Worker
- Clinical Psychologist
- Senior DMT Admin - Lanchester Road Hospital
- Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Asset Management
- Principle Engineer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Investigator - Enquiry Officer (Major Investigations) - Police
- Switchboard Operator
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Band 7 Palliative Care Nurse
- Court of Protection Lawyer
- Contracts & Procurement Officer
- Court of Protection Paralegal
- Housing Services Coordinator
- Housing Services Coordinator