Mental Health Care Assistant
I am looking for a Mental Health care assistant/support worker in the Coventry area.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Mental healthcare assistant looking for work either to supplement your current job role or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
The role is to work on an Ad hoc basis within an NHS Mental Health service in Coventry.
The Limited company hourly rates are from £11.00 per hour, with uplifted rates of pay for weekends.
The successful candidate will have at least 6- 12 months' experience working as a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker in a mental health role, preferably in a ward or inpatient environment.
Experience in MAPA is essential.
You will be working various adult mental health inpatient services on a shift by shift basis.
You will be required to asses, develop, implement and evaluate mental health nursing programmes while working within codes of practise and professional guidelines.
Benefits of working through Service Care Solutions include:
-4x weekly payroll runs
-Excellent pay rates, referral bonuses and loyalty perks
-Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services
-DBS disclosures and all other compliance costs paid for
Work is available immediately so please forward your CV as soon as possible to apply!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £11 - £15 per hour + Uplifts for nights & weekends
- Location: Coventry, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-06-22 13:04:57 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Refuse Loader
- Administrator Balby Doncaster
- Medical Secretary - Scunthorpe
- maintenance Operative
- Band 2 Admin SUpport
- Site Manager
- HGV Class 2 Driver
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Grounds Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Healthcare Assistant
- Registered Manager - Learning Disability
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Residential Support Worker
- Medical Secretary
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Assistant Highways Engineer