SEN - Plan writer
Education health care Plan writer - SEN Team - Cheshire West and Chester Council
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting an experienced SEN Care and Plan writer on behalf of Cheshire West and Chester Council.
The successful candidate will sit within the SEN Team in the Education Service of Children and Families Directorate.
This role includes liaising with parents of children with special education needs, SEN Advisory Officers, health and social care professionals, educational psychologists, specialist teachers and staff from schools and colleges including head teachers.
This requires interpreting reports and advice and writing statutory Education, Health and Care (EHC) plans that are high quality and fully compliant with the Children and Families Act.
, Knowledge and understanding of special educational needs and disability
, Practical Experience of SEND
, Experience of Writing plans
, Enhanced DBS
, Car driver
APPLY NOW - Send your CV to Kyle… firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period, you receive a £250 bonus!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £12.95 - £16.00 per hour
- Location: Ellesmere Port, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-06-17 09:55:16 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Site Manager
- HGV Class 2 Driver
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Grounds Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Healthcare Assistant
- Registered Manager - Learning Disability
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Residential Support Worker
- Medical Secretary
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Assistant Highways Engineer
- Administrative Assistant
- Highways Engineer
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
- Roofing Technician