Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst
Up to £75K DOE plus excellent benefits package
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our client’s team in Manchester where The Business Change Department is responsible for the oversight and management of all major projects within our client’s firm including:
- Business and Operational re-engineering
- Regulatory, Legal and Risk projects
- Product Development
- Business driven IT change and large-scale change programs of work.
Summary of role for the Senior Business Analyst:
- This is a Senior Business Analyst role working within a major financial services organisation with the task of understanding the business change needs, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication & delivery of the solution with relevant stakeholders.
- The successful candidate will have excellent business analysis skills and act as the bridge between the business and the technology project team. They will be able to understand current state, define the future state and determine the activities required to move from the current to the future state.
- The successful candidate should demonstrate a history of delivering change in a senior business analysis role.
This will include experience of:
- Business analysis and design methodologies plus requirements capture.
- Leading and delivering solutions workshops, solutions definition and design.
- Supporting User Acceptance Testing.
- Supporting the business implementation including impact analysis, communication and training artefacts.
- Acting as an authority on business design decisions.
- Strong influencing skills and demonstration of credibility with senior stakeholders.
- The candidate will be assigned to projects and will be required either to work alongside a Project Manager or to perform project management activities themselves. Some experience of managing projects would therefore be an advantage.
- Strong business analysis and knowledge elicitation techniques including:
- Ability to document business requirements, processes and information flows formally in a clearly understood manner.
- Able to work directly with users (end users, clients or developers).
- Analyse data (e.g., number of changes in a process, analysing why, representing in a simplified way)
- Process mapping and design of operational controls.
- Design, delivery and management of communications and training.
- Support of User Acceptance Testing.
- Perform regular formal progress and status reporting.
- Effective communication skills when dealing with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation including the delivery of presentations to audiences of varied sizes. Ability to communicate with the technical project teams and ensure requirements are correctly understood. Ability to represent the business to the technology teams, and also to represent the technology teams when talking with the business.
- Ability to multi-task, working alone, and as part of a team.
- Willingness to work as team to deliver an end to end change.
- Formal BA qualifications
- Project Management disciplines and techniques such as Prince 2
- Skills in MS Office and Visio.
- Experience working in the Wealth and IFA business.
- Knowledge and experience of financial IT systems and solutions and leading/defining IT implementation projects.
- Knowledge of Clearing, Settlement, Securities and Unit trust processing
* For a confidential discussion please apply or call Tony Ward on 0203 750 0575
- Start: Asap
- Rate: Market related
- Location: Manchester
- Type: Contract
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Contact: Tony Ward
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: TW120
- Posted: 2021-06-01 15:47:53 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- HR Business Partner - Resourcing - 18 month Temporary Contract
- HR Manager - Long Term Temp role
- Quality Manager FTC 18 Months
- Bio Medical Scientist Training Officer
- Contract Manager
- Lean Specialist
- Resourcing Business Partner
- Senior HR Manager
- Senior Biomedical Scientist
- Public Family Solicitor
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
- IT & Technology Delegate Sales Executive
- Senior UX Designer
- Senior Full Stack Developer
- Principal Full Stack Developer
- Java Developer
- Angular/ REST API Developer
- Applications Support Team Lead
- Lead Applications Support Analyst
- C# .NET Developer / Back End Developer