Principal, QE Manager
Principal, QE Manager
Manchester or Liverpool based
Circa £95,000 DOE and location
Excellent benefits package
We are looking for a Principal, QE Manager who will join our client’s team in their Project Delivery Group (PD).
You will play a key role and be responsible for the oversight and management of all major projects within the firm including:
- Business and Operational re-engineering
- Regulatory, Legal and Risk projects
- Business driven IT change
- Large scale change programmes of work.
Summary of role:
- The QA head is responsible for the overall QA strategic direction and ensuring adherence to the defined operating model and governance structure of PSL UK.
The summary of the responsibilities includes performance management.
- Define and track enterprise wide QA KPI.
- Sponsor QA improvement initiatives
- Stakeholder management
- Facilitate the Change Management
- Key responsibilities
- Define and communicate strategic vision and goals.
- Define, implement and communicate KPI’s and Metrics.
- Manage financial results (budget and control expenses)
- Identification of Testing Critical success factors
- Define the overarching test strategy and approach for the release including functional, non-functional (e.g., load, performance, penetration and disaster recovery), integration and regression testing, and specifying the tools, techniques, environments, testing and specialist resources required.
- Identify Testing standards/best practices and ensure these are followed by all parties.
- Ensure appropriate Testing monitoring and control procedures are established and adhered to
- Provide delivery oversight for all phases of testing, including facilitating UAT: plans, resources, costs, timescales, test deliverables and auditability.
- Monitor, review & report on testing progress for all Projects delivering in the main Quarterly, Fortnightly and Out of Release schedules to the Senior Management.
- Identify appropriate risk & issues and provide and execute mitigation plans.
- Resolve issues, escalating if they pose risk to the agreed end testing milestone date.
- Manage the Testing Team PIRs & ensure actions are implemented.
- Encourage innovation to enhance team efficiencies and effectiveness.
Qualifications & Experience we are looking for:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience in managing large scale testing projects utilizing a metrics strategy to fit the company’s needs.
- Experience working directly with C-Suite and VP level officers on strategic matters.
- Estimating and sourcing major testing efforts.
- Owning multiple testing work efforts (work plans and budget).
- Resource Management and Project Management.
Have previous experiences in the following areas:
- Leadership experience in creating test strategy and test approaches.
- Leadership experience in collaboration with Technical Testing teams (Test Automation and Performance Test), Data, Environment, and Infrastructure teams.
- Moderate to extensive experience in Web and mainframe Based environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lead local and remote team members.
- Flexibility to oversee simultaneous projects (multi-tasking).
- Ability to act as an advisor and people developer.
- Extensive understanding of the QA processes and methodologies, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in various stages of testing, Unit, Product (System), Integrations, Regression, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Moderate to extensive knowledge of test management tools such as HP Quality Center.
- Experience working in the Wealth and IFA business.
- Knowledge and experience of financial IT systems and solutions and leading/defining IT implementation projects.
- Knowledge of Clearing, Settlement, Securities and Unit trust processing.
- Skills in MS Project, MS Office, Quality Centre and SharePoint would be advantageous.
- Experience of working in a Digital environment.
*For a confidential discussion please apply or call Tony Ward on 0203 750 0575
- Rate: Market related
- Location: Manchester
- Type: Contract
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Contact: Tony Ward
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: TW110
- Posted: 2021-06-01 15:37:50 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- HR Business Partner - Resourcing - 18 month Temporary Contract
- HR Manager - Long Term Temp role
- Quality Manager FTC 18 Months
- Bio Medical Scientist Training Officer
- Contract Manager
- Lean Specialist
- Resourcing Business Partner
- Senior HR Manager
- Senior Biomedical Scientist
- Public Family Solicitor
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
- IT & Technology Delegate Sales Executive
- Senior UX Designer
- Senior Full Stack Developer
- Principal Full Stack Developer
- Java Developer
- Angular/ REST API Developer
- Applications Support Team Lead
- Lead Applications Support Analyst
- C# .NET Developer / Back End Developer