Senior Full Stack Developer
Senior Full Stack Developer / Engineer
Excellent Salary and package
The Senior Full Stack Developer / Engineer is a hands-on role, where you will be responsible for every aspect of software development for different products incubated in the centre from technology research, architectural design, building front end to back end services, integration with different systems, to setting up continuous integration and deployment pipeline.
We are looking for someone who is highly versatile to work on broad range of technologies from responsive web, distributed computing, artificial intelligence, cloud automation, augmented/mixed reality and the list is growing depending on the needs.
We are looking for Senior Full Stack Designer / Engineer who will:
- Care and know what it means to ship high quality code.
- Have strong aptitude for both logical and creative thinking.
- Have hands-on approach to work and 'can-do' attitude to start and finish ideas execution.
- Enjoy simplifying complex problems, tackling interesting and meaningful challenges.
- Enjoy working in fast paced collaborative, agile and cross functional environment where talent is valued over job title.
- Enjoy raising the engineering bar constantly for the team and wider organization.
- Be an excellent communicator, self-driven and entrepreneurial with a strong sense of ownership.
- Be comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and solutioning using new methodologies and/or technologies.
- Be a technical leader and valued contributor in an autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary team of business users, product managers, UX designers, data scientists and infrastructure engineers.
- Partner with product manager to understand the product vision, bring the vision alive through the creation of elegant and robust solution.
- Work hands-on across the entire software stack comfortably.
- Design, develop and deploy cloud native applications to private and/or public clouds.
- Design and develop elegant external-facing APIs.
- Application performance tuning.
- Produce documentation from architecture design to technical specification.
- Collaborate with engineering peers in Global Innovation network to foster great engineering culture and productivity.
- Contribute to the firms' digital communication / information sharing medium (i.e.: Blog posts, Podcast, etc.) to share engineering thought leadership, knowledge gained, and multiply success to the rest of the organization.
- Highly collaborative, able to effectively navigate organization boundaries.
Qualifications of the Senior Full Stack Developer / Engineer:
- 7-10 years software engineering experience in high performance and demanding product teams.
- Portfolio showcasing applied knowledge of design patterns, creating elegant solutions to challenging problems, versality in dealing with different technology stacks / platforms.
- Proven track record in fast moving agile environment, successful collaboration with multi-disciplinary team across time zones.
Must have technical skills:
- Strong fundamental and applied experience architecture patterns and styles.
- Strong fundamental and applied experience in Java stacks and open source frameworks.
- Practical working experience in Angular 5+ / ReactJS.
- Practical working experience with common database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, or equivalent.
- Practical working experience in continuous integration.
- Practical working experience in deploying and running application on container technology.
Desirable technical skills:
- Proficiency in other common industry language such as Python.
- Advanced CSS3, layout practices and at least one CSS Preprocessor knowledge.
- Experience in developing Native/Hybrid Mobile Apps.
- Experience in developing batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks like Scio, Storm, Spark or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields / equivalent practical experience.
*For a confidential discussion and more detailed Job Spec please contact Tony on 0203 750 0575
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Market related
- Location: London
- Type: Contract
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Contact: Tony Ward
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: TW30
- Posted: 2021-05-21 15:39:30 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Lean Specialist
- Resourcing Business Partner
- Senior HR Manager
- Senior Biomedical Scientist
- Quality Manager FTC 18 Months
- HR Manager - Long Term Temp role
- Public Family Solicitor
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
- IT & Technology Delegate Sales Executive
- Senior UX Designer
- Senior Full Stack Developer
- Principal Full Stack Developer
- Java Developer
- Angular/ REST API Developer
- Applications Support Team Lead
- Lead Applications Support Analyst
- C# .NET Developer / Back End Developer
- Principal, QE Manager
- Specialist, Software Configuration Management
- Senior Business Analyst