Children Residential Worker
We are currently recruiting for Children Residential Worker.
This is based in Peterborough and is a service who provide their service to help support children with complex behavioural difficulties.
The main skills required for the role are:
- Experience of working with young people in a variety of ways or may have transferable skills from other roles.
- Ability to act as a key worker and become an appropriate role model to the residents,
- Ensure that all reports, risk assessments and care plans are designed, written, implemented and reviewed within the appropriate time frame, so that children's behaviour is managed, their health, social and emotional development is monitored and appropriate opportunities are made available to assist with cultural/spiritual needs
, A DBS from within the last 12 months
, Applications are invited from those with a care background.
, We will need 2 references
, A Car driver is essential
, Opportunity to work for a prestigious organisation
, Excellent career progression opportunities
, Competitive rates of pay
, Full further training programs will be provided
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
, Excellent rates of pay
, Payroll service twice a week
, A contractor Loyalty scheme with various bonuses offered
, Free registration and Free DBS
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Josh at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Joshua.Morrison@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Law Solicitor
- IS Technical Systems Analyst
- Locality Manager
- Property Manager
- Mental Health Nurse
- Service Charge Officer
- Multi Trade Operative
- Maintenance Engineer
- Personal Advisor
- Window Fitter
- Recovery Worker
- Contracts Manager
- Contracts Officer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Residential and Commercial Property Solicitor
- Social Worker
- Accounts Receivable Manager
- Catering Assistant
- Customer Service Expert