Deputy Principal Educational Psychologist
Service Care Solutions are working with Hertfordshire Council and are looking for a Deputy Principal Educational Psychologist on a temporary basis.
Purpose of the Job
1. To be a full and active member of the EPS Senior Management Team (SMT) within Children's Services.
2. Lead for the Service on specific areas of priority agreed with the EPS SMT.
3. To contribute to strategic overview of local data and to complete impact evaluations of the local EP team.
4. To achieve effective and consistent Educational Psychology service delivery within a defined geographical area team in line with service expectations.
5. To provide professional advice, leadership, management, supervision, and support to a team of EPs.
6. To inform, engage with, and implement EPS, HCC and National policy and practice.
To work collaboratively with other service managers to ensure effective service delivery.
1. Honours degree in psychology or equivalent, recognised by the British Psychological Society as conferring eligibility for Graduate Basis for Chartered Status, a professional postgraduate qualification in Educational Psychology (MSc or Doctorate), and evidence of registration with the Health and Care Professions council.
3. Evidence of contribution in applying relevant and current legislation, and national guidance.
4. Experience of supervision, management, and leadership skills and evidence of an enabling management and leadership approach.
6. Experience in being creative when evaluating your own and a team's performance and impact, including planning and outcomes.
7. Able to collate and analyse data across a team or activity area, and write reports to a high standard, including briefing papers for the LA.
8. Evidence of applying psychology to casework, school improvement and in building capacity at a systems and training level.
Experience of providing psychological support, in critical incidents, and in promoting team health and well-being.
10. Using psychological research to inform collaborative working with a range of stake holders.
11. Car driver and car access.
Please call Joshua Morrison on 01772 208964 to discuss more or Apply
If you are interested in the roles above, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Joshua Morrison at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Joshua.Morrison@servicecare.org.uk We offer £250 for any referrals!!
Benefits of working with Service care solutions
Candidate Referral Bonus
SCS offer £250 for every Qualified Social Worker you refer over to us!
(£150 after 6 weeks in the assignment and £100 after completing 12 weeks)
Find your own job bonus
SCS will offer £150 to Qualified Social Workers sourcing their own job and referring it to the agency you must be placed in the role for 4weeks before payment can be made!
Permanent Qualified Social Worker Bonus
If you are placed in to a permanent position by SCS we will pay £250 after you have completed 12 weeks in the role!
SCS will pay up to £250 each year to help with your Continuing Professional Development
Loyalty Reward Scheme
SCS will pay a “Thank you” bonus to Qualified Social Workers after each 12-month period they complete with SCS
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Law Solicitor
- IS Technical Systems Analyst
- Locality Manager
- Property Manager
- Mental Health Nurse
- Service Charge Officer
- Multi Trade Operative
- Maintenance Engineer
- Personal Advisor
- Window Fitter
- Recovery Worker
- Contracts Manager
- Contracts Officer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Residential and Commercial Property Solicitor
- Social Worker
- Accounts Receivable Manager
- Catering Assistant
- Customer Service Expert