We are currently recruiting for a Support Worker to support an Independent Reviewing Officer who has visual and hearing impairment to fulfil their role.
The successful candidate will join the Children and Families Independent Reviewing Service which is a busy team that carries out statutory reviews of looked after children and therefore meetings take place with children, their parents, foster carers in their homes, schools, children's homes and other venues.
This position is 20 hours per week over 5 days and you must be flexible to meet the demands of the service.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
* Arranging the calendar of the Independent Reviewing Officer
* Setting up and accompanying them to reviews
* Support the member of staff to structure and chair meetings
* Access IT equipment
* Support the team member to travel across the city either on public transport or by car in order to attend reviews and be able to keep them safe under Health and Safety requirements
* Taking comprehensive notes at meetings with an ability to extrapolate and summarise key points so that care plans can be formulated and actioned.
Due to these requirements, a background and understanding of social services or a similar setting would be advantageous however this is not essential.
Excellent communication skills are essential not only to build up a good working relationship with the member of the team but also to be able to communicate to a wide variety of audiences and establish good networks with multi-agency partners.
If you would be interested in this position, please do not hesitate to contact Emily at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Initial 3 month
- Rate: Up to £10.92 per hour
- Location: Sheffield, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-04-23 10:48:39 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Law Solicitor
- IS Technical Systems Analyst
- Locality Manager
- Property Manager
- Mental Health Nurse
- Service Charge Officer
- Multi Trade Operative
- Maintenance Engineer
- Personal Advisor
- Window Fitter
- Recovery Worker
- Contracts Manager
- Contracts Officer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Residential and Commercial Property Solicitor
- Social Worker
- Accounts Receivable Manager
- Catering Assistant
- Customer Service Expert