Band 6 RMN. Bromley
Mental Health Nurse, Band 6.
Vacancies working in the telephone triage team, treating patients in Bromley.
A RMN is needed to join a busy team taking calls from individuals seeking diagnosis.
The role involves assessing, supporting and giving appropriate medical advice to the patients.
The ideal candidate will be fully responsible for carrying out full clinical and risk assessment and be sensitive to their patient's needs whilst reporting the risk to senior staff where necessary.
High quality care and ensuring standards are the highest possible, are crucial.
The role is to commence ASAP and the role is full time, working Monday-Friday.
The hourly rate is £26 ph.
Candidates must be a qualified RMN with a valid NMC Pin, and must have previous experience working in a community setting
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to manage their own caseload, and to be able to produce complex care plans that can be used to aid patient recovery.
The ability to work autonomously and under pressure is essential.
This a popular role with lots of interest, so please apply as soon as possible.
If you are interested in applying please contact Oliver Parkinson on 01772 208963 or send your CV to email@example.com
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: Up to £26 per hour + £150 welcome bonus
- Location: South London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-04-23 10:09:41 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Law Solicitor
- IS Technical Systems Analyst
- Locality Manager
- Property Manager
- Mental Health Nurse
- Service Charge Officer
- Multi Trade Operative
- Maintenance Engineer
- Personal Advisor
- Window Fitter
- Recovery Worker
- Contracts Manager
- Contracts Officer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Residential and Commercial Property Solicitor
- Social Worker
- Accounts Receivable Manager
- Catering Assistant
- Customer Service Expert