Service Care Solutions are looking for experienced Children's Social Worker to work on behalf of Sefton Council, this role will be working within their locality team and is for an immediate start.
The role is full time (36 hours per week) on an initial 3 month contract to be reviewed for extension following this time.
, Court experience is essential.
, The successful candidate will have knowledge of child development and family dynamics.
, Ability to demonstrate advanced skill level in applying needs-led assessment and planning.
, Ability to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of theory and practice of care assessment.
, Enhanced DBS
, Social Work England Registration
, Social Work Diploma (minimum)
, Full driver's license is desirable
To discuss this role further or any other roles we have available, give Natasha a call on 01772208964 or email Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus scheme for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Law Solicitor
- IS Technical Systems Analyst
- Locality Manager
- Property Manager
- Mental Health Nurse
- Service Charge Officer
- Multi Trade Operative
- Maintenance Engineer
- Personal Advisor
- Window Fitter
- Recovery Worker
- Contracts Manager
- Contracts Officer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Residential and Commercial Property Solicitor
- Social Worker
- Accounts Receivable Manager
- Catering Assistant
- Customer Service Expert