Business Support Training Officer
Service Care solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of a local police force within Stevenage for a Permanent Training officer for the business support team.
This is a full time role - Monday to Friday - 37 hours per week.
To design and deliver training to meet locally identified needs making best use of blended learning.
To develop and deliver national training packages, meeting relevant compliance criteria making best use of blended learning.
To ensure that training keeps pace with changes and developments in terms of content, design and methodology.
To administer tests and assessments, manage learner performance and behaviour appropriately and to adhere to agreed quality assurance procedures and provide evidence in support of local / national audit activity (e.g.
To provide advice and support to all staff members in relation to learning and personal development
To be considered for this role you MUST have the following -
- Level 3 training qualification or relevant experience.
- Ability to research, plan, design, deliver and evaluate training programmes.
This Role Profile covers Initial Training and Crime Training.
Specific Roles to address Specific Areas of need will have additional MERs e.g.
- Recent Detective / Investigative experience
- Ability to use a range of appropriate IT systems
- Would like some of them to be PST trainers as well - to work across teams - multi-skilled
If you would like further information on this role please contact Mark Arthur on 01772 208 962 or email Mark.Arthur@servicecare.org.uk
Please Note - Due to high volumes of applications we can only respond to successful candidates
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Law Solicitor
- IS Technical Systems Analyst
- Locality Manager
- Property Manager
- Mental Health Nurse
- Service Charge Officer
- Multi Trade Operative
- Maintenance Engineer
- Personal Advisor
- Window Fitter
- Recovery Worker
- Contracts Manager
- Contracts Officer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Residential and Commercial Property Solicitor
- Social Worker
- Accounts Receivable Manager
- Catering Assistant
- Customer Service Expert