Wheel Chair Repair Service Technician
Are you looking for a new maintenance project and are interested in working in the NHS? Our Client in the north west is looking for an experienced Wheelchair technician.
They would be responsible for providing a comprehensive repair service for NHS Wheelchairs.
To establish, maintain and develop professional working relationships with colleagues
Band 3- Pay rate £9.00 PAYE Per hour.
Hours: 22.5 Per Week
Location in and around Lancashire, and Merseyside.
1. To assess NHS Wheelchairs and associated equipment to determine the need for repair, maintenance or refurbishment patient's homes and other community settings on a daily basis.
2. To carry out repairs, maintenance or refurbishment of NHS Wheelchairs and associated equipment.
This may take place in a variety of settings, including patients' homes, schools and nursing homes
3. To schedule work visits, prioritising urgent requests and putting work in order to achieve maximum activity during the day.
4. To safely load vehicle ensuring the vehicle is sufficiently equipped with spares to ensure that the allocated repairs can be carried out where possible on site.
5. To carry out diagnostic evaluations and repairs to NHS powered Wheelchairs and associated equipment.
6. To participate in the on call rota
7. To carry out modifications and reconditioning of NHS Wheelchairs as and when required so to do so
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability.
If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Matt at Service Care Solutions Ltd on 01772 208953, or alternatively send an updated CV to Matt.Clarke@servicecare.org.uk
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
, £250 training allowance
, Excellent pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Law Solicitor
- IS Technical Systems Analyst
- Locality Manager
- Property Manager
- Mental Health Nurse
- Service Charge Officer
- Multi Trade Operative
- Maintenance Engineer
- Personal Advisor
- Window Fitter
- Recovery Worker
- Contracts Manager
- Contracts Officer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Residential and Commercial Property Solicitor
- Social Worker
- Accounts Receivable Manager
- Catering Assistant
- Customer Service Expert