Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Job title: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Location of the job: Croydon, CR0
Contract type: 3 months plus ongoing
Weekly hours: 36
Working hours and breaks: 9am - 5pm
Start date: ASAP
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support fast-paced recruitment team to manage end-to end recruitment working very closely with internal managers for a client based in Croydon.
What are the duties in this role?
To co-ordinate the delivery of high quality recruitment campaigns.
Providing advice and guidance to hiring managers to enable recruitment of the most appropriate candidate for each role and ensure that prospective employees have a positive and value add experience at each state of engagement.
What are the essential criteria?
, Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and deal with high volumes of applications and enquiries in an efficient and systematic way, even when working to tight deadlines.
, Significant experience working in an in-house recruitment function
, Experience of screening and shortlisting candidates
, Experience of using Applicant Tracking Systems (preferably Networx)
, Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruitment administration
, Experience of mass volume recruitment
, Good knowledge of HR policies and practices
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send you CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £14.90 per hour
- Location: Croydon, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-04-01 16:59:22 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Transport Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- HGV Driver
- Building Surveyor
- Mental Health Nurse (RMN/RNMH)
- HR Advisor
- Service Change Manager Band 8A
- Support Worker - Bridlington
- Commissioning Officer
- Sales Agent – French Speaking
- Sales Agent
- Brokerage Officer
- Site Operative / Intumescent Painter
- Employment Support Officer
- Social Worker Drug and Alcohol Team
- Business Manager
- Painter & Decorator
- Practice Manager, MASH, East London