Environmental Health Officer
A local authority based in North Somerset are looking for an Environmental Health Officer to join their team.
This is a temporary vacancy which is ongoing.
The main purpose of the role is to cover a wide range of environmental protection functions including air quality, water quality, environmental permitting, contaminated land and investigation of nuisance complaints arising from residential, commercial and industrial premises
The client are looking for the following qualifications:
, Relevant academic and/or professional qualification in Environmental Health
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position.
If this position sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £20 per hour
- Location: Weston-Super-Mare, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-03-31 22:24:11 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Transport Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- HGV Driver
- Building Surveyor
- Mental Health Nurse (RMN/RNMH)
- HR Advisor
- Service Change Manager Band 8A
- Support Worker - Bridlington
- Commissioning Officer
- Sales Agent – French Speaking
- Sales Agent
- Brokerage Officer
- Site Operative / Intumescent Painter
- Employment Support Officer
- Social Worker Drug and Alcohol Team
- Business Manager
- Painter & Decorator
- Practice Manager, MASH, East London