Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
Are you a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner seeking a new LOCUM challenge? Do you have previous experience working with Adults enduring Mental Health issues?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to support the Talking Therapies IAPT Step 2 service in the South West London area.
This is a LOCUM opportunity for the duration of 12-weeks with the likelihood of extension.
This is a full-time placement with 37.5 hours per week available.
Part-time applications will be considered.
Job Purpose: Band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
Banding: Band 5 + £150 SCS Sign-Up Bonus
Location: South West London (Remote Working - must be able to collect equipment from base)
Working Hours: Hours to be discussed at Interview stage
The post-holder will provide telephone-based triage assessments to client's experiencing mild to moderate mental health difficulties.
The post holder will also offer signposting to relevant third party organisations and will be required to make links within the local community.
Key responsibilities include:
, Accept referrals via agreed protocols within the service
, Assess and support people with a common mental health problem in the self-management of their recovery
, Undertake patient centred interviews which identify areas where the person wishes to see change and recovery and makes an accurate assessment of risk to self and others
, Help to make decisions on suitability of new referrals, adhering to the service referral protocols, refer unsuitable clients on to the relevant service or back to the referral agent as necessary or steps up the person's treatment to higher levels of psychological therapy
, Provide a range of information and support for evidence based high volume low intensity psychological treatments.
This may include guided self-help, group therapy and information about pharmacological treatments.
This work may be face to face or via other media
, Previously completed IAPT low-intensity or PWP Training Course accredited by BPS
, Substantial Mental Health experience
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
, £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
, £150 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £150, paid after completion of two weeks in your new placement.
, £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
Please contact Otis: email@example.com | (01772) 208 963
Do you know someone who may be interested? Simply send me their details - If they join and begin work with Service Care Solutions for the first time, you will be entitled to a Referral Bonus of up to £250!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: £18 - £19 per hour + £150 Sign-Up Bonus
- Location: South West London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-03-31 17:14:44 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Transport Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- HGV Driver
- Building Surveyor
- Mental Health Nurse (RMN/RNMH)
- HR Advisor
- Service Change Manager Band 8A
- Support Worker - Bridlington
- Commissioning Officer
- Sales Agent – French Speaking
- Sales Agent
- Brokerage Officer
- Site Operative / Intumescent Painter
- Employment Support Officer
- Social Worker Drug and Alcohol Team
- Business Manager
- Painter & Decorator
- Practice Manager, MASH, East London