Community Psychiatric Nurse
I am currently recruiting a Community Psychiatric Nurse in Greater Manchester.
The successful candidate will work within an Adult Community Mental Health Team providing high quality care and support to services users with enduring mental health problems.
The position is a full time, 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday for an initial 13-week period.
The position is paying £23-36ph depending on experience and time of shift worked (Umbrella Ltd).
The Adult Community Mental Health Team provides a range of support to service users aged 16-65 with mental health problems, including complex symptoms of depression, anxiety, complex psychological difficulties including personality disorder and complex psychosocial needs.
The successful candidate will be part of a multi-disciplinary service that consists of team managers, Community Psychiatric Nurses, Mental Health Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Community Support Workers, Admin Support, Secondary Care Psychological Therapies and Consultant Psychiatrists.
The service follows the following five key functions: Assessment, Active Care Coordination, Treatment, Reviews, Wellness and Recovery
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Mental Health Nurse currently registered with the NMC and have recent experience working within a Community Mental Health Team.
At Service Care Solutions, we recognise increasing pressures on care staff, both work-based and financial, and want to help ease that burden.
We want to reward all Nurses starting their journey with SCS.
Once you have completed your registration with Service Care and secured a placement, we will pay you £150.
Furthermore, we actively encourage candidates to refer friends or colleagues for work.
A referral bonus of £250
* will be paid on successful placement.
Interested? Send your updated CV and contact telephone number to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £23 - £36 per hour + mileage expenses
- Location: Greater Manchester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-03-23 15:38:12 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Transport Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- HGV Driver
- Building Surveyor
- Mental Health Nurse (RMN/RNMH)
- HR Advisor
- Service Change Manager Band 8A
- Support Worker - Bridlington
- Commissioning Officer
- Sales Agent – French Speaking
- Sales Agent
- Brokerage Officer
- Site Operative / Intumescent Painter
- Employment Support Officer
- Social Worker Drug and Alcohol Team
- Business Manager
- Painter & Decorator
- Practice Manager, MASH, East London